Wanting to do some projects this summer? Something that involves boosting your home’s overall aesthetic? An exterior remodel is a great way to improve your home. Whether you are a homeowner or investor, there are exterior projects for every budget.
At Unlimited Siding, we understand just how beneficial it can be to give your home a much needed facelift. Even the smallest changes to your property, including upgrading your home siding, can make a substantial difference. If you are considering starting a home exterior remodel project soon, keep reading to see what the experts recommend.
Exterior Remodeling Tips You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Think through your vision for the renovation project
- Use your goals and finances to create a realistic budget
- Set a realistic timeline and be careful not to rush
- Consider how balance will help both your design and budget
- Do research on your neighborhood before getting started
- Prioritize lights and landscaping to make a strong impression
Exterior Remodel has a high ROI
It is important to ask yourself, how much value you’ll receive back when your project is finished. Depending on what you do with your remodel, you’ll receive a high ROI (return on investment), about 70%-80% recouped. Unlimited Siding contractors work with several types of siding, including Vinyl, LP SmartSide, Board and Batten.
LP SmartSide consists of sophisticated resin and chipped wood, creating siding that is resistant to extreme weather. We know Utah has really cold winters and extremely hot summers, so this makes it beneficial for Utah homeowners.
Board & Batten is often combined with brick and stone exterior. It is placed over a seam between wide boards, providing a durable siding solution. Some refer to board and batten as barn siding, as it does have a similar appearance.
Exterior Trends of 2021
Before you begin your home exterior remodel project, it might be a good idea to see what other homeowners are doing with their homes. By looking at their exterior remodels, you might get inspiration for your own home. Some of the most popular exterior remodel trends among homeowners include:
- Exterior Living Spaces: These outdoor living spaces are in high demand for homes, especially as more people are staying in and entertaining a home. Seating areas, fire pits, and modern gazebos are sure to add value to your home.
- Earth Tones: Instead of bright colors that have been trends for decades, natural, earthy tones are more attractive to potential home buyers or even your guests. Soft browns and beige colors are becoming increasingly popular, while dark earth tones like charcoal or deep browns are becoming the eye-catchers.
- Larger walkways: Bigger is always better. Families are increasing and so are their vehicles, so the demand for larger walkways and driveways is becoming more of a trend. Consider creating beautiful bricks or pavers to make your home more attractive.
- Mixing styles: Mixing your style with farmhouse and traditional or modern are more popular than you’d think. A modern exterior look with a few wood beams to your entryway is more attractive to the eye.
Home Exterior Upgrades from a Team You Can Trust
If you are ready to begin your exterior remodel project, turn to our team at Unlimited Siding for help. With years of experience helping homeowners across the Ogden, Utah, area and beyond find the perfect siding for their home, we’re confident that we can do the same for you.
In addition to our siding service, our team provides homeowners with soffit and fascia upgrades to ensure their home looks its very best. Don’t wait to update your home. Reach out to the experts at Unlimited Siding in Ogden today and prepare for a beautiful, upgraded home.