Wanting to do some projects this summer? Something that involves boosting your home’s overall aesthetic? An exterior remodel is a great way to improve your home. Whether you are a homeowner or investor, there are exterior projects for every budget.
Exterior Remodeling Tips You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Think through your vision for the renovation project
- Use your goals and finances to create a realistic budget
- Set a realistic timeline and be careful not to rush
- Consider how balance will help both your design and budget
- Do research on your neighborhood before getting started
- Prioritize lights and landscaping to make a strong impression
Exterior Remodel has a high ROI
It is important to ask yourself, how much value you’ll receive back when your project is finished. Depending on what you do with your remodel, you’ll receive a high ROI (return on investment), about 70%-80% recouped. Unlimited Siding contractors work with several types of siding, including Vinyl, LP Smartside, Board and Batten.
LP SmartSide consists of sophisticated resin and chipped wood, creating siding that is resistant to extreme weather. We know Utah has really cold winters and extremely hot summers, so this makes it beneficial for Utah homeowners.
Board & Batten is often combined with brick and stone exterior. It is placed over a seam between wide boards, providing a durable siding solution. Some refer to board and batten as barn siding, as it does have a similar appearance.
Exterior Trends of 2021
- Exterior Living Spaces: These outdoor living spaces are in high demand for homes, especially as more people are staying in and entertaining a home. Seating areas, fire pits, and modern gazebos are sure to add value to your home.
- Earth Tones: Instead of bright colors that have been trends for decades, natural, earthy tones are more attractive to potential home buyers or even your guests. Soft browns and beige colors are becoming increasingly popular, while dark earth tones like charcoal or deep browns are becoming the eye-catchers.
- Larger walkways: Bigger is always better. Families are increasing and so are their vehicles, so the demand for larger walkways and driveways is becoming more of a trend. Consider creating beautiful bricks or pavers to make your home more attractive.
- Mixing styles: Mixing your style with farmhouse and traditional or modern are more popular than you’d think. A modern exterior look with a few wood beams to your entryway is more attractive to the eye.